Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through or a non-judgmental ear to listen?
Could you benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from Group or Alternative therapy methods in that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately or struggling with a problem that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Personal medicine enables you to win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner using a professional therapist.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with learning about your secret struggle
- You wish there were somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Your struggle is negatively impacting other areas of your life
- It would be best if you had somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then, individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is helpful for many people because it’s the best way to get customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages. Still, suppose you want more control over the pacing of your treatment, the amount of analysis or fee the methods used you can receive, and the timing of your sessions. In that case, you owe it to consider individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life - or for a more tailored therapy experience - you would be an excellent fit for our therapy services.
Please get in touch with me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.