Rates & Insurance
- $150 per session for 50 minutes
- BCBS PPO
- Aetna PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- UMR PPO
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, services can be covered in whole or part. We will gladly run your benefits with your insurance company so you can best understand what your plan covers and your financial responsibility before your services begin.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician for services to be covered?
I accept debit cards, all major credit cards, and HSA & FSA cards as forms of payment.
If you cannot attend a session, please cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a $50 fee.
To request a refund for a claim dispute, call 336-941-4047 and follow the billing prompts. Funds will be returned to the same payment method within five business days.
Therapy is a service-based business. Therefore, we are unable to offer returns for our services.
Any Other Questions
Don't hesitate to contact me with any other questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!